Please see vacancies for our school
- Teaching Assistant and Mealtime Assistant Vacancy
- – Tedburn St Mary Primary School
- 26.25hrs per week Teaching Assistant Duty NJC Grade B, £7.83ph
- 2.5hrs per week Mealtime Assistant Duty NJC Grade A, £7.78ph Temporary Post to commence in the Summer 2018 term
Tedburn St Mary Primary School, soon to become part of the Link Multi Academy Trust, is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant with Mealtime Assistant duty.
Required from 16th April 2018 to join our successful and caring team, or as soon as possible for the right applicant. This post is to work across our Early years/KS1 classes, and involves providing general support for the learning of the class under the direction of the teacher, as well as supporting phonics, delivering interventions and working with individual children who need extra support with their Maths and English. We are looking for someone with a strong, sensitive and caring approach to children’s needs, who can be flexible and is able to be an effective communicator and think creatively.
Ideally, you will:
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills;
- Be able to build positive relationships with children, staff and parents;
- Have high expectations of children’s behaviour and be able to maintain consistent boundaries;
- Be willing to work as part of a team;
- Be able to use your own initiative when required;
- Have experience in a similar role in a school;
- You should have a good knowledge of phonics plus literacy and numeracy to GCSE A-C or equivalent. You would need to be flexible, as you will also be required to undertake the role of part time Meal Time Assistant.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please see the link below to download an application form. Please return completed application form for the attention of the Head of School, Mr Andy Keay to email@example.com
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01647 613388 to arrange a convenient time.
Closing date: 23rd March 2018 12noon Interview date: TBA