Tedburn Primary School
This post is permanent and will be paid within Main Pay Scale M1-3
Tedburn St Mary Primary School, part of the Link Academy Trust, require a full time Key Stage 1 teacher for Years 1 & 2 to start as soon as possible in the Autumn term 2019 or for the beginning of the Spring term.
If you are a teacher with real ambition to develop your career further and would like to be at the forefront of current school improvement opportunities we need you.
We will offer you the prospect of teaching in a range of settings, being empowered to develop your own expert knowledge and skills and the chance to support/ lead others in their professional journey. You will be part of a proficient team dedicated to working to improve the outcomes for all our children, where your work life balance will be promoted. A keen interest in English and/or experience of leading and developing English across the school would be an advantage, as this is a key role that can be developed within school.
We offer you the support of clear systems, protocols, expectations and structures to help you to succeed as a teacher, including mentoring and coaching.
You will need to be inspirational and reflective, show initiative, creativity and demonstrate the aptitude to work as part of a successful and growing team of school leaders to improve the life chances of our pupils and make every child feel ‘special’. We expect you to liaise with parents, stakeholders and the community. The School leaders will recognise and develop your expertise and skills to ensure you become an excellent teacher.
We want you to come and join our happy, positive learning environments where our consistent vision is that through collaboration we will always be ‘Stronger Together’
What we are looking for in a candidate is:
- A commitment to developing your own practice through engagement in professional learning in order to develop and implement the most current teaching strategies.
- An understanding of how pupils learn and flexibility to support the schools in offering an excellent experience to all our children, including enriching extra-curricular activities.
- Recognition of our amazing children; nurturing and supporting them, meeting their needs to ensure they have independent learning behaviours that will see them prepared for their future learning journey.
- A committed approach to the wider school community and engagement with them.
- A cheerful, fresh and creative approach to giving the children under your care the best you can
- Experience of working in KS1 and KS1 SATs
We would encourage prospective applicants to visit the school before applying. Please contact the school office on 01647 61338 to make an appointment.
Please click on the links below to download an application form and person spec.
Please return your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Academy Head, Mr Andy Keay.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS disclosure is required for this post
Closing Date: Friday 27th September at 12noon
Interview Date: w/c 7/10/19